In Chrome (A Firefox guide can be found below the Chrome guide)
1) Click the 3 horizontal bars in the top right of your web browser
and click Settings in the drop down menu
2) In the Search bar in the top right type in "pop". Then click on the Content Settings button under Privacy
3) Scroll down until you reach the Pop-ups section. You can choose to always allow popups or to set exceptions.
If you want to enable cruncher and only cruncher click Manage exceptions
4) Add cruncher to the list of allowed web pages, then click done, like in the picture below.
5) Now you can go to your address bar and type in cruncher/ just like how you added to the exemptions list.
3) Type in "Cruncher" in the Address of Website and click allow.
4) In your address bar you can now enter "cruncher/" and you should no longer see Pop-up Blocked.
Technology Support >