Chromebooks do not natively play the voicemails our phone system generates so you have to use an App to play them.
There is one available called "Twisted Wave" which works very well.
- Click on your voicemail in your e-mail
- Then you will get an error that there was a problem playing this audio file
- Mouse over the top of this screen and click on Open With then click on "Twisted Wave"
- You may get prompts from Google to grant Twisted Wave permissions, allow these.
- Twisted Wave will convert the file and open it in a new window. Click the play button
Close this window when you're done listening to the voicemail